Mortoni is one of the three non-existing companies of PC Building Simulator (the other two being Shean and DFL). Mortoni is specialized in manufacturing cheap components, including motherboards, RAM sticks, HDDs case fans and CPU coolers. Mortoni also specialized on Keyboard and Mouse
- Mortoni Heat Away 90
- Mortoni Heat Away 120
- Mortoni Heat Away RGB 120
- Mortoni Heat Away RGB Pro 120
- Mortoni Heat Away 140
- Mortoni Heat Away RGB 140
- Mortoni, along with Shean and DFL products are usually lowly priced which make them suitable for budget built.
- Mortoni Value Supreme 4 GB DDR4 2133 MHz ram stick has the same price as the ADATA Premier Series 4 GB DDR4 2133 MHz.
- Mortoni A320M Mtech Plus has higher price tag than the Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 and Gigabyte B450 AORUS M although it lacks overclocking support (this is likely due to the developers' oversight).
- Mortoni's motherboards have the same model as the DFL ones.
- Their motherboards was originally labeled as Z170, this was later changed to better suit their capability.
- Their 500GB HDD has the same price as the Seagate Barracuda 500GB.
- Mortoni, along with Shean and DFL products are often used as a cheap solution.
- The Mortoni logo can only be seen on the Mortoni EZStore.
- The Mortoni logo used Impact font and OK Symbol for O logo between T and N.
|Company in PC Build Simulator|
|Existing Brand||Acer * ADATA * Alphacool * AMD * Antec * Arctic * ASRock * ASUS * BenQ * be quiet! * Colorful * Cooler Master * Corsair * Cryorig * Deepcool * EKWB * EVGA * Fractal Design * FSP * Gigabyte * G.Skill * HyperX * Intel * In Win * Kolink * LIAN LI * MSI * Nvidia * NZXT * OBT * Patriot * Raijintek * Razer * SilverStone * SteelSeries * Team Group * Thermaltake * Zotac|
|Non-Existing Brand||DFL * Mortoni * Shean|